The Secret to Understanding Job Ads
Get your Analysis Sheet Today
Knowledge is power, and in the job search world, this has never been more true. The more you know about an advertised job and the business that posted it, the better your chances of landing that job. Doing a quick job ad analysis is the best way to be prepared.
A job ad analysis is a quick list of info that you write down from an advertised job so you can respond with every bit of info possible. It makes applying for jobs so much easier.
Download the sheet and answer these questions about a job ad
- Where was the ad published
- What skills does the job require?
- What personal attitudes does the job require?
- What values does the company hold?
- What training/education is required?
- Do they want someone with previous experience?
- How do they want people to apply?
- What can you offer them as an employee?
- How could you learn more about the business?
How you can use this knowledge
It doesn’t stop here
Find out how to make an impact and apply for jobs the right way!